Public & Media Relations That Matter
…is to achieve creative and winning publicity for your company, non-profit organization, government or book. Whether its publicity, media consulting, corporate public relations, government media relations, cause-related marketing, non-profit organization media relations, writing or media interview training, our creative editorial services are designed to help you reach your significant audiences and stakeholders – and to help you gain a competitive edge. If you have a legitimate quality issue, service or product that deserves a hearing and an airing, we’d like to help.
…is to deliver the kind of results that boost your reputation, your support and your profitability – public and media relations campaigns that make a difference. It’s not enough to wish for good publicity, or to hope that advertising will draw sufficient attention to your service, product or issue. The third party endorsement of editorial coverage by major media outlets provides the credibility that can take you to the next level. That’s our purpose: to provide you with winning creative publicity ideas, and then implement those ideas with effective media coverage through targeted media campaigns – campaigns that are perceived as convincing and credible by your most important publics.
Known for its exceptional skills as a publicist, ATT Communication is even more: writer, creative strategist, television producer, and networker.
We are able to see the big picture from a wide angle marketing communications perspective, and can help design publicity campaigns in alignment with a non-profit organizations, company’s or government’s media relations, public relations or full marketing strategy and approach. In addition to publicity, ATT Communication can:
- Write columns for major newspapers, in several languages on behalf of a non-profit organization, company or government.
- Implement an organization’s media relations or public relations campaign.
- Provide creative strategic advice on crisis communications, reputation management, marketing direction and advertising campaigns.
- Network to connect with celebrities (celebrity networking) and create linkups between companies and non-profit organizations (cause-related marketing)
- Provide media consulting
- Provide creative editorial services
- Provide non-profit organization media relations
- Provide government media relations
- Provide corporate public relations
A single call to ATT Communication provides access to:
- More than 100 newspapers and broadcasters in Africa
- Fast media and market proposals
- Qualitative readership data
Industry expertise and knowledge